The year is 2018 and it is time I opened up Thrifts and Prints to words beyond my own.
I am introducing to you today a knew monthly series titled:
Talk about It
This month I want to know:
As an artist does irl success matter more than online success? Are they the same?
There are NO rules to these prompts, please feel free to be serious, personal, vague, funny, poetic, what have you (also feel free to attach any of your personal artwork)
Well how do I send in my writing? You ask. Here’s how:
- Write your response on a GOOGLE DOC
- Make sure to share it with me and make sure I can edit
- my email is firstname.lastname@example.org top secret stuff, use it wisely
- When you send me an email make sure your name as you want it to be shown on the website is clear.
- You can add your social medias, and attach a profile picture in the email if you’d like.
- I will read your responses and on FEBRUARY 1st I will publish the top three responses.
And remember #ourbodiesourart is still going on! Use the hashtag on your photographs you took and/ or modeled in. I will go through the hashtags and send you interview questions if you haven’t been interviewed yet for the series!