Get this, the year is 2018 and you’ve been using the same social media apps for a good four years, you’re bored, I think we all are. But what if a new app came along, what if I new app HAS come along?
Introducing Dayflash, a new way to share your day. Dayflash is what I can only call the best of both worlds. It’s a place where you can casually share with friends while curating a fun, artistic, professional (if you so desire) feed.
Here’s how it works:
- Snap a picture of what you want to share,
- Go to the “Upload Photo” Icon (if you have a photo on your phone you want to share) or head to the Camera icon and use the DayFlash camera to share your day.
- Next, hit that little arrow in the right-hand corner to share with your DayFlash friends.
- Now all your Dayflash friends and followers can see what you posted, as well as what else I have posted for the day
- *Scenario* I really love this photo and want people to see it when they click on my profile, so what do I do? In 24 hours I can pin this picture to my profile. Dayflash is AWESOME because you can curate your profile so feel free to post some low-qual “hanging out with people in a dark room” (I mean this in the least sketchy way possible) pictures, but keep them in your archive if you want that
I’m sure you’re intrigued. How does one get DayFlash, you ask? The easiest and only way to do so is head on over to the App Store. Since you’re lucky enough to be reading this post, I’ll get you started.
Here’s an invite code: 7859
And click here for my unique app store link!
Look for my profile on DayFlash (rileyhalliday) and have fun exploring the world of DayFlash and its community!